Friday, October 28, 2011

Ma's & Pa's B-Days!

FOUR! T-three. 

I made dad !2! birthday cakes this year! His favorite German chocolate(that was sadly eaten before we got the camera out) and a super golf cake!

My Dad's birthday cake!! BOOYAKAH!!!


I designed his golf cake on paper, then BOOM! It came out just as I pictured!
For his cake I used home-made buttercream frostin', baked a chocolate cake, and brown-sugar for the sand pit.



He loved it. We had friends over the night after his birthday, and they loved it too!




Mom's birthday party was a surprise-family-day at home! We woke up early to decorate! I made breakfast and also made a delicious pineapple-up-side-down cake(Ma's favorite)!!!




The "Sparkler" candles did NOT blow out easy and didn't do what I had expected them to... the cake was still great though.


No comments:

Post a Comment