Monday, August 8, 2011

We're on a "ROLL"

Hey everybody!!! So today I'm making PIZZA--homestyle baby!-- and it's an ol' family recipe, so choo know it'll taste great. So while we (my Familia) were making the dough, we thought to make a little extra so we could have homestyle rolls-- and they were HUGE!!! Like the size of a football, I mean BIG! But before we were able to bake anything, the dough had to rise, so me and Gramma got out ALL the stuff to go on the pizzas. I mean, we had it all from  Mushrooms to Olives, Sauces and Cheese and all kinds of Meat!!! Now my family likes veggies on their pizzas, but for me, I like the meatlovers-- OH it was awesome!!! Choo just can't beat the taste of homemade Pizza!!! BOOYAKA!

The Pizza and the add ons 

I <3 CHEESE

Gramma loves to help clean up :)
The finished products!
yummy pizza and rolls

My sister compared to the ROLL




No comments:

Post a Comment